Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Last day week #7!!

Logan arrived home last night from his road trip to Alabama with his 4 friends. Well, one lives there and is going to college that the three went to stay with. It was a 15 hour drive which they drove the entire thing in one day last Tuesday. The drive home was split up into two days driving 7-1/2 hours yesterday and staying over night at a KOA cabin just outside of St. Louis Mo. They drove the rest yesterday, with having to stop in Mankato to drop off another friend at college then driving home. It was another 9+ hours coming home through all weather conditions, sun, rain, storms, hail, fog and snow! Glad he made it home safe and had a super time on his road trip. 

We take him back to college in Milwaukee this Sunday. It's a 5 hour drive and we will pick up food to stock him up, then drive back another 1-1/2 hours to the Dells for the night. 


I have One more day to go and I'll be at week #8, and day #50!!!  Super excited to meet yet another goal day!! And also to check off one more week on my weight loss. 

I made it to the gym yesterday and just walked for 30 minutes at 2.5mph with a little incline. Not sure how far I walked, but it was 120 calories burned. A little more calories burned then I would have on the bikes. I need to add some running in there too eventually. I also tried out the elliptical for a few minutes. Lifted weight for maybe 15 minutes. I also did a 1 min plank when I got home, but skipped dumb bells since I had done the machine weights at the gym. 

What I ate. 

Breakfast - nothing

Lunch - 3 cups popcorn 130

Dinner - 1 large baked sweet potato 160

After dinner - Raspberries 60 calories (1 cup plus some) 

For around 350 calories total. 

I was going to eat a chicken breast, but Steve didn't cook any and I wasn't hungry to cook. I did resist the urge to have some nuts while he was munching on them while watching TV. Goes to show you, my sweet potato and raspberries filled me up! 

I'll need to go to Costco to stock up on more popcorn. Everyone seem to eat it on me all the time. Plus, we are out of raspberries and the pomegranates are not completely ripe just yet. We do have avacodo's that need to be used up! Might have some with chips and salsa tonight along with my sweet potato. 

I need to take my measurements. It's hard to tell if I've lost weight since last week. 4 pound or 3 maybe 2 is hard to notice every week. It does add up and may not show up till ? So off to see if I lost any inches on my waist and thigh since last Tuesday. Still not going to weight myself. I just can't go there as I've been working so hard on my dieting and trying to lose weight. I just don't want to get disappointed if I'm not in the low 80's or under by now!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...