Monday, January 16, 2023

Day #48 on my weight loss journey

 I'm doing it!! Still on my weight loss journey and losing weight every day, getting closer to my goal weight! 

I finally notice weight loss in my face. The underarm fat is also gone! I still have a few inches of stomach fat, but that's getting smaller every day! Clothes are defiantly fitting much better and loose. I did wear an old black workout jacket and it's still a little tight. It was always tight but I still don't want to zip it, open is good for now. It will be a good measurement in a few weeks to see when I can zip it and it looks good again. 

This is what I ate on Sunday
Lunch- 3 cups popcorn 130
Dinner - 1 large sweet potato 160
1/2 pomegranate 50
1 cup raspberries 50 
6 slices Canadian bacon 120 
Roasted broccoli 25
Grand total = 535 calories for the day

Seemed like a lot of food and very filling. 
Here's my exercise for the day
Gym - Biked 30 minutes 100 cal
X-skiing 44 minutes of 350 calories 

Total calories burned = 450

I did skip my morning plank and weights. Wish I would have at least lifted weights while at the gym or come home and at some point just did my plank and dumb bells. 

I cooked up 4 sweet potatoes, so most likely I'll be eating those for dinner Monday - Wednesday night. I do like Canadian bacon for protein too. I have enough to last till Wednesday also. Keep it simple and good tasting. Plus, I have raspberries that are super low in calorie along with a pomegranate that taste so good. I found out they help speed up weight loss. 

I'll wait till Wednesday morning to measure myself or maybe Tuesday morning since I've been doing that at the end of my weeks. Moving on this week to number 8!! Can I say I've lost 28 pounds and next week will be 32? Maybe?? I'm still afraid to get back on the scale. I just don't like the number I'm seeing. I'd rather wait till I'm in the 160's closer to my goal weight of at least 159 - 145. I don't need to go lower than 145. I think 142 or 145 I was at my lowest weight. I was able to maintain that. 

I haven't really seen anyone that would notice my weight loss. Only family so far. They see me every day so I'm sure its less noticeable. Even if I were to stay this weight I feel so much better in my clothes and appearance. It's a huge difference to me! I'm on the right track and to just keep it going. 

Today it's raining in January!! The snow conditions will be awful for skiing I'm guessing. It's going to snow again on Wed/Thursday, so there will be new fresh snow and more chances to ski later this week. I'll be going to the gym this afternoon, biking and weight lifting along with my 10 min chair massage! Got to treat myself too!! I also work this morning for an hour, so burning more calories!! 

Did I mention that I fill up my water bottle many times with ice and water through out the day? No idea how many refills I do, but it's a lot as I love water and drink it all day long. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...