Sunday, January 15, 2023

Sunday

 Last night was a splurge calories night. We had dinner plans at Earl Giles Distillery/Restaurant. I found out about it on Instagram. It was nicely decorated with lights and greenery. Glad I made reservations last week because we would not have been able to get in! It was packed with people! 


We shared the wood fire pizza. 
Yes, I ate all three of my slices! The pizza was only a 12 inch with very thin crust. Not over loaded with toppings either but very good. 
I tried quite a few hard spritzers 3, but never drank all of it. I probably had a glass total since I had Steve drink the rest of them. I did finish one cosmo drink that was far too sweet. Thankfully, it was a small drink! 

After dinner we went to Centro and shared two street taco's. I ended up eating the pork and Steve had the beef. So tasty and delicious! 

 

Day #47 of my diet. Closer to day #50 and week #8 coming up! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

A day

 Sauk taking the dock out of the water for the season. Or at least trying to. Nothing ever is easy!! Steve was able to lift all the legs on ...