Sunday, February 26, 2023

Alcohol and weight loss

 

Last night we celebrated Celina's birthday with a night out along with her friends. First stop was a Mpls winery Axe .... Wine bottles were expensive but cheaper then buying by the glass. We all had quite a lot of wine! Then we walked to Coal fire sheep pizza and had dinner. Got home around 10pm and I was exhausted! 


I'm not sure dieting and alcohol should really mix. I only ate popcorn for lunch and did a lot of exercise, the gym (stair mill 30 min/weights 30 min, cross country ski 1 hour) so having a few glasses of wine hit hard. I sobered up after eating some pizza along with some water! 
Kind of the way my night looked walking from the winery to the pizza place just down the road. 

Far too many alcohol calories! 

Today is get back on track with dieting and no more splurging even thought I want another chicken sandwich! Oh so good and I didn't even take a photo. 

We purchased thin cut chicken breasts, coated them with egg, then corn starch with spices and finally more egg and corn flakes with more seasoning on top. Cooked in the oven and was nice and crispy on a broch bun. I might have to have one again tonight along with my Thai soup! 

No coffee this morning as I don't need the extra caffeine to jack me up all day. At least today, I don't have a headache. 

It will be more gym workout followed by skiing this afternoon. I should go now to the gym, but will wait a bit. A nice sunny 35+F day before it will rain tomorrow. Not sure how the ski conditions will be after Monday's rain. Ugh! Once again we get a nice amount of snow only for it to warm up and rain making ice! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...