Saturday, February 4, 2023

Crepé day!!

 We celebrated the French tradition of making crepés on Friday night on the 3rd instead of the 2nd. 

Logan also celebrate by doing this with friends at college. They all brought ingredients and he made the crepés. 


I decorated our table for Valentine's since why not? It's February. Plus, how else do you decorate for Crepé day? 

Since we were having it at our house this year. I bought all the good stuff 3 different kinds of whipped cream ( coconut, marshmallow and strawberry) I think strawberry was everyone's favorite. Also made potato rounds, hash browns, sausages and bacon plus had fruit topping (apples, blueberries, strawberries and banana) with all the other jellies, raspberry, grape, fig, apricot, cookie butter and Nutella. 

Plus I made crepés with coco powder and almond milk. All delicious. Steve's mom always makes a stack and adds in some alcohol to them. I like mine hot and crispy and since she makes them ahead of time, they are soggy and cold. 

I'll be bringing the rest over when I see Evan and Madelyn today. 
After we played Jenga which was a hit! 




I ended up eating around 970 calories for the day and burning 350 calories with working and going to the gym. 
30 minutes on the stepper
10 min weights
1 hour of cleaning. 
plank 1 min and dumb bells 10/10/30/10

I really never sat down as I was shopping, cleaning our house and decorating plus making food till 5:30pm 
No one even noticed my weight loss or didn't say anything. The last time we all got together was the day after Christmas well over a month and a few weeks ago. Oh well, I probably need to drop more weight! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...