Friday, February 3, 2023

Day #66 of my weight loss

 I was doing so good yesterday. Once again I was watching the Kids Baking Championship and felt hungry. Was I really hungry or just craving junk foods like cake? 

Here's what I ate: 

Popcorn for lunch 130 cal

Soup and rice for dinner 500 cal

Pomegranate 100 cal

more rice 200 cal

total of 930 calories. I should have skipped the extra rice! I need more protein, like chicken or something to fill me up! I'm sure that's the reason for needing the extra calories at night. 


I got in plenty of exercise 
Cleaning 3 hours 
Gym - Stair stepped 30 min
Weights 20 min
1 min plank
Dumb bells. 10/10/30/10
for a total of 600 calories burned. 

It's crepe day, actually was Feb 2nd but we are celebrating tonight with making crepes. I'll be splurging on eating a few crepes, maybe some bacon too. I haven't had a big splurge day in awhile other then having a coffee flight for breakfast. 

I do want to get Dunkin donuts heart shaped donuts because they look soooo good! Plus, who doesn't like everything V-day decorated! 

Today, is work = burn calories
Gym- stairs 30 minutes and 20 min of weights
After I'll have to decorate our house and clean plus do some food shopping at Trader Joes for tonights crepe meal. 
Last night's drive home from picking up some bar stools for Steve's parents. The City was all glowing from the sunset coming into Mpls. 

One last super cold day today and then the warm up to the 30's on Saturday! I can not wait!! Of course the coldest day is Friday! We will get warmer as the day goes on.. Just not very warm like 5 degrees! Burrr...
Thankfully, all of Feb looks to be in the 30's and 20's, nothing super cold! I think we won't have any more close to zero temps this winter. Spring is 6 weeks away! 

In diet progress of seeing weight loss: My XL tank tops are swimming on me! Still have fat on my stomach and arms. Its getting less and less every day. I'm getting closer and closer to day #100 and every day closer to my goal weight! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...