Thursday, February 2, 2023

Caffeine jitters!!

I met a neighbor friend for a flight of coffee today. A new month and new flavors.  

The only problem was all the caffeine, I felt jittery and nervous most of the day. While the coffee part isn't sweet the whipped cream and heavy milk is on top. I guessed at the calories around 150? Maybe more?? At any rate, they must have filled me up, because I was not hungry till dinner at 5:30pm. I just didn't really like that nervous feeling. 

All I ate was the coffee for breakfast and dinner was a bowl of Thai Chicken soup which was mostly broth since all the veggies were pretty much gone. I think today, I'll make some rice and add it to the remaining soup, which is all broth and a tiny bit of chicken. I just love the flavor of that soup! I'll switch back to my sweet potato for dinners after the weekend. 

I'm on week #6, of joining the gym. I read that it takes 8 weeks to start noticing a difference. Maybe another 2 weeks? I will have to lose more weight to notice my arms toning up! 

I'm tempted to step on the scale. Maybe I'll wait till next week Tuesday? I'd like to get an accurate weight, but do I really want to know if I haven't lost as much weight? I'd hate to still be in the 180's. I'd like to be in the 170's at least. Am I there? No idea. I am not wanting to know because there is still fat on my back and my arms that I know aren't gone so I'm sure I need to lose a lot more weight! Feeling better about where I am weight wise, just more to go! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...