Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Last day week#12

 I love ending a weight loss week and then starting a new one the next day. Here we are measure Tuesday! 

How am I feeling about it? Like I'm not going to see any changes from last week. I had a Friday, Saturday and Sunday splurge days. I did manage to get to the gym 7 days and do 7 days of planks too so that was the plus part! Working more on toning last week. 

I also slept awful last night waking up around 1:30am and never fell back to bed. I did sleep great 9pm to 1:30! Probably went to bed far too early. 

I'm delaying the measure part.. and still not doing a weight in.. I'm just not ready to face my actual weight. Even though I know I've lost weight since week 6! 

Measure update: Down 1/2 inches on my hips. Still no changes on my waist or thighs. I'm still making good progress! Who knew?? The inches off my hips might be due to all the stairs I've been climbing at the gym? Maybe it's working?? This is why I don't want to step on the scale, it would not tell me where I'm losing inches!



The big snow storm this week started Monday at 8am. We got an inch of snow in like 5 minutes. Of course then it quit and the roads were a mess till around noon. We should get snow starting around 1pm today. I plan to drop off our taxes for the accountant and then go to the gym for a workout before too much snow falls. Not sure if I'll be working Wednesday or Thursday?? Guess we will see how the weather /snow/blizzard looks before making that call. I'd rather stay home and safe off the roads! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...