Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Half Way point of my weight loss journey!

 I recalculated my weight loss at 2 pounds per week and I would hit my goal weight at week #26-27,  around May 30th. If I lose 3 pounds per week... I would hit my goal at week#20, April 11th. So I'm calling this my half way point because I will be at my goal weight if I continue doing what I'm doing some where between week 20 and 26.  Which puts me at week #23 for my goal weight. 


It's also day #1 of week #13. 


I'm now able to wear all my skinny clothes again. This cardigan fits and it's loose once more. When I was at my heaviest, It was far too tight and small. I also tried on other clothes to see how they are fitting. Summer skirts/skorts are loose once again and fit nice. Still have no idea of what I weight. I will weight myself but maybe come May. I defiantly will have to weight myself when I'm at the maintenance level and not want to gain. I think measuring once a week is also going to be more helpful to keep the pounds off. I have figured out what works to diet and exercise for myself. I just need to do what works. Sometimes the hardest part is just starting and then sticking with it and not getting discouraged or stopping because I've been doing it too long. 13 weeks seems like a long time to be on a diet. I really don't feel like I'm dieting now. It's just a way to control portion, splurges are added in as weekend life. I haven't given up anything but do make better choices. Plus, I'm back to exercising and loving going to the gym again. 

Today is a snow day. Not much of a storm so far.. but it's supposed to drop even more snow later today and tonight. Plus tomorrow the winds will blow and cause a blizzard. I'm not working the next two days and won't be going anywhere. I'll instead just do my morning exercises, and instead of the gym go on our cross ramp and do another set of dumb bells/planks in the afternoon. I also have our house to clean this morning. So I'll still get in some work exercise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...