Thursday, February 23, 2023

Red jeans!

 I tried on a few of my old skinny clothes last night when I was getting ready to go out to our neighbors for a snow storm game night. 


They fit! I can ware more clothes in my closet. I also realized I am keeping too many outdated clothes that I will never wear again. I need to go through my closet and purge! I do have time for that today since we have yet another snow day. Just not sure I ever feel like taking on this huge project. I need bags too for all the clothes to be brought in to Goodwill. 

Another full body update on where I'm at on week #13, day #86. Feeling good but still have stomach and arm fat that I'd like to get rid of. I also tried on a skinny swim suit, black bikini top and it's a little small still. Which means I need to lose more weight! 
A little storm update. We finally got more snow over night. About 8 inches of snow. Not any blowing yet! It's supposed to stop around noon today. Which I'm hoping we can go to the gym later on today/tonight. Yesterday, I didn't think it would be possible to go to the gym, but it didn't start snowing till after 2:30pm and light snow only. I'm not sure when the heavy snow started but when we left our neighbor's house from  snow/game night, it was only a few inches of fresh snow at 10pm. 

Morning snow fall... Time to go out and snow blow!! 




 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...