Monday, February 6, 2023

The weekend is over!

 We had a very busy, but fun weekend! Started on 

Friday night with Crepe's with the family at our house and game/Jenga playing after. 

Saturday was filled with grandkids, making crepes, decorating Valentine's Day sugar cookies and sledding.


 

Saturday night I had made reservations to Chianti grill for dinner which was delicious! 

Sunday we were invited to a neighbor friends restaurant for a brunch menu tasting.



 then off to a wine club appreciation at the Cannon Falls winery. We each got 2 drink tickets and a meal. We were too stuffed from brunch to eat much of anything. After, we were off to a cribbage tournament in Bloomington. Steve and I won our pool and got a free drink ticket each. We also one the 2nd game but finally lost. Soooo close to winning the big money! It still was a very fun night! 


It's day #69, almost week #11! I didn't do so hot on calories over the weekend. Starting with Crepe day on Friday, then Saturday having dinner out but sharing a meal, and yesterday brunch and all that wine! At least I got in exercise every day but Saturday. Well, if you count sledding with the grandkids and watching them as exercise? 

I am now able to wear a medium tank top with smaller leggings, they say Large, but look medium since they were on clearance and nothing wrong with them other than obviously looking like a smaller size. I still have stomach fat, but it's not too awful just a little bulges in my tank by my sports bra, back fat by my arms and a little more stomach Fat that will come off once I lose another 10 pounds or so.. I'm able to wear smaller sports bras from my closet. All my clothes defiantly fit much more comfortable. I no longer want to wear any XL tank tops as they are far too large and just swim on me. That's defiantly a good thing! Love being back to a medium in tank tops! 

Since I curled my hair yesterday, while at the winery I was up at the bar getting a drink and Steve said I looked like a younger woman from behind and didn't recognize me. Nice to hear that he can really tell I've lost weigh and looks good from behind! 

Now to get back on track with eating less calories this week. I am going to stick to sweet potatoes since I will be gone Friday -Sunday at a friends cabin for a girls weekend. I'll just have to watch my calories and bring some hard seltzers, Press up to the cabin to drink. Maybe some popcorn and some veggies for lunch? We most likely will be eating out, so not sure what the plan in for food? 

I also don't work today or Tuesday. I bunched up working so I'm busy Wed-Friday. I have our taxes data entry to do, go to the gym and cross country ski. We are supposed to get a rain/snow mix this afternoon. So I'll need to ski this morning and then go to the gym around 1:30/2pm. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...