Sunday, March 26, 2023

A Blah kind of Saturday

 We didn't do a whole lot on Saturday. Just went to the gym which was probably the highlight of the day. I felt pretty tired from being up late Friday night. A nap was calling me Saturday afternoon. Since we have plans to go out today/Sunday to listen to a band, we didn't have the need to go out last night too. It would just be extra calories not needed to eat out and have drinks. We had plenty of food at home and needed to cook that up. Steve made the corn flakes but used pork tenderloin instead of chicken. They were delicious. plus, we used up some veggies in the frig, peppers, yellow squash and I added some soy sauce to make it asian style. Delicious meal and very different from other meals we've made. I forgot to take a photo. 


The week Logan was home from College went by far too fast. I made him some mini loaves of banana bread to bring back to school. His train has been delayed an hour, so we get a little extra time with him home. Thankfully, he will be back in 7 weeks the middle of May for the summer. 

It's day #117. I didn't do great on eating choices yesterday. I felt hungry in the afternoon and had some ravioli with meat sauce. Then I had a sliver of left over Crumble cookie, along with my popcorn for lunch. Dinner I had an extra serving having 2 pork pieces and extra veggies. Finally, some banana bread hot out of the oven late at night. In all only around 1160 or so calories. I burned around 350 for the day at the gym. Not a whole lot to burn but something. 

I wonder why I haven't lost my belly fat! Ugh! I am considering fasting and going back to  500 calories.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...