Monday, March 27, 2023

Sunday fun day at Mystic

Sunday morning Logan was headed back to college, Milwaukee on the train. It was delayed 1-1/2 hours so we got a little extra time with him. 

We only have 7 weeks left till he is home for the summer. I made our first camping trip plans the weekend of Mother's Day. We pick him up that Tuesday. We plan to camp 30 min North of Milwaukee at Harrington beach. It's our favorite camping spot by the city and I was lucky to book the last of 5 sites! Fingers crossed the weather is good that weekend. We will camp Saturday - Tuesday. It's much cheaper at only $70 to stay at the park. We will move all his stuff back home, or to an apartment, so hopefully not much to bring home only clothes and Logan! 




After seeing Logan off, Steve and I did a few errands/shopping. I also went to the gym and worked out. Got in my sweat before going to watch Don's brother/Matt's band at Mystic lake. We all did some gambling and watched the band. 

 

After we went to dinner late around 8pm in Lakeville. A fun extended 84th birthday for Wayne. 


Steve also won $270 with getting 4 of a kind and 4-2's and an Ace. I donated just $10 of my $20, but I played for a long time. I got tired of video poker, so cashed out on my nickel game. 

We ate late after which was okay because I saved my calories. I only had one hard seltzer while watching the band and zero drinks at dinner. Steve and I split the burger and I only had a few fries giving most to Steve. In all since I also had a taste of breakfast and finished the rest of the ravioli I was at around 930 cal for the day. I burned at least 350 at the gym. 

I upped the stair speed to 7 the last week and have kept it up. Slowly increasing the difficulty. Plus added 2 minutes at level 10 at the end. I'm always dripping with sweat after this workout. Also slowly increasing the weight load and sets of the machine/weights. I am at a little over 30 minutes for a full body workout. At some point, I'll probably increase my cardio and add in 30 min of walking or elliptical. I'd rather add in afternoon biking outdoors. Soon very soon I'll be able to do that! 

I'm nearing the end of week #17. The calories have been higher this week. I kept up on going to the gym every day 7 days. My red jeans are comfortable to wear once again. Just have a few pairs of ripped low rise skinny jeans that aren't 100% comfortable just yet. Almost as I can button them up. 

I'll be baking some sweet potatoes for dinners this week. Going back to simple, lower calories but filling foods to drop more weight this week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...