Friday, March 3, 2023

Reward!!

 I got myself a new reward some new tops to wear. 2 black and1 green. I was trying to find non-black, but 1 out of 3 is a start. They were all size medium. Felt weird to go look through the Medium section and pick out clothes. I was always in the large to XL the past few years. Feels great not to have to be in the larger section. I also tried on size 10 skinny jeans. They fit and looked good! I held them up and wasn't sure if they would fit, but they did with out any issues. Still tight and not loose at all but that's skinny jeans overall. 


I'll have to take a few photos of my outfits.  At least I have something new to wear tonight. I'll have to break out the green on Saturday since we are in March! 



While out last night at the stores, I had thoughts of donuts and crumble cookies on my mind. I am sure it doesn't help that I watch Tic Tok's with people eating that stuff. I held up and said No, I don't need that even if it's a taste. Save it for a weekend when I have a destination in mind. Instead I came home and ate more popcorn. I did a mental tally on low cal snacks and decided between pickles and popcorn. Popcorn was the winner based on having 2 cups at 80 calories and more time for crunching than pickles. Both low in calories. I ate around 830 calories for the day. Still a good range, but not super low like 500 or less. I could lose more belly fat if I stuck to 500 or less, but I also have to live a little too. I'm at the point where if I try and rush more weight loss, I might over do it too much on the splurge days. I'm going for a balance. I wasn't hungry when I ate the popcorn in the evening, but I wanted something to eat. I did delay this for a few hours while shopping so in all a win. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...