Sunday, March 5, 2023

Saturday and a new food hall

 Saturday we started the day off early! Went out to Northern Brewery and had one drink then meet friends at a new food hall, Eat Street in Mpls. It was a pretty building but crowded since we went on opening day. Figured we'd beat some of the crowds by going at noon. It was still packed but we managed to get a couch then finally a table while waiting for our food. You place your order and they text you or page when the food is ready. Drinks were a huge line of people, so I opted for water since I already had one drink. 



My new green jacket/shirt. 

I really need a new hair style. I just hate how I look in photos always. 

We tried the Bebe Hot chicken sandwich. It was okay. Could have had more sauce/flavor and was more very mild. We all had a quarter sandwich, so just a taste. 

Steve and I split this bag bun that was the best bite I had.  We also ate some fried chicken nuggets in a flour batter, dark meat so I didn't like them as they had zero flavor and were rubbery. 

We also went to Malcolm yard and split our favorite chicken sandwich. It was the 2nd best bite of the day. 


Nelson's quick service! 
Our final stop of the day was at Union 32, where I had one more seltzer and then some bar popcorn. We played cribbage and went home around 9pm. A fun day! 

It was a little hard to count calories since I had a quarter of two chicken sandwiches, 2 hard seltzers, a potsticker, 1/2 bao bun and some bar popcorn and glam doll donut a bite out of 4 which was probably 1 whole donut. I figure around 1050 calories for the day. I did go to the gym and burned 300 calories. 

Its Sunday. My plan is to go to the gym, workout and then drive Celina /Don to the wine/food event at the Omni Hotel and pick them up at 5pm. I probably will clean our house since I'm dog grooming tomorrow afternoon. Just get the kitchen cleaned up. 

Monday and Tuesday I don't have work which will be nice. I have a Chiro appointment at 9:45am Monday and want to get a pedicure one of those days, probably Tuesday. Just go to the gym each day. 
I'm going for 7 days at the gym next week since I missed Friday at the gym. I had a busy work day that made up for not working out. I'd say any extra than 6 is good for the week. 

I'm fast approaching day #100 but it will be bitter sweet. Not looking forward to the week ahead as tough conversations need to happen. It's life changing and I'm not sure we are ready for what's ahead. I can only hope we get through this and are all stronger and more united together. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...