Monday, March 6, 2023

Wasn't all that bad

 Diet day #97.. almost to my goal day of 100!!

I did splurge a little on food yesterday and drinks. 

We went to a brewery in Cannon Falls where I had one sour beer that was so good! Then we went to Kings and shared a burger, I ate the smaller half and had a few fries but did order one more amber beer. Then we wanted Pizza at Merics. It's wood fire with pepperoni and salami on top. So good with a thin crust. I didn't stop at three slices, I ate 4 some how. I thought it was only 3. Well, it was well worth the calories to have all for dinner. I had only eaten popcorn and that was after working out stairs for 30 min with weights for 30. So I burned at least 300 calories or more at the gym. 

We had dropped off Celina and Don at wine and food expo and they had a wonderful time with Tim and Amanda. 

Look at all the birds! They came back a little early this year. We still have sooo much snow and got another 4" of heavy snow last night! 


Back on the diet and exercise today. With a chiro appointment this morning and I want to fit in the gym and skiing! I have to groom a dog too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...