Tuesday, March 7, 2023

My day off....

I groomed my first dog that wasn't ours. It was easy since I used the highest clipper and scissors on the feet.  

Crosby turned out great! I just didn't trim the nails which I eventually will have to do on other dogs. Maybe I should get a nail grinder? 
I do need a dog grooming comb. Today I'm doing more of the same. Just no fresh snow falling until tomorrow. I am going to ski this afternoon. Plus, got to the gym. 
I got a coffee with Celina yesterday before going to the chiropractor. I tried an almond latte with cookie butter syrup. It was good, just super hot! 
Cross country skiing was tough yesterday since the snow was sticky. I wasn't able to move fast downhills and some of the trails weren't even skied on. They didn't groom them either. It was fine, I still skied an hour and took the short cut back for 3.5 miles instead of 4! 


Today is the last day of diet week#14, Measurement day. I didn't see any changes last week in measurement. I did see changes in the clothes I tried on. My old skinny clothes and some fat summer skirts from last summer that now just hang on me. I tried on a skinny time swim suit top and it fits!! I could still lose more weight to make the top fit a little less full. I must weight in the  mid to low 160's? Plus am able to wear size 10 skinny jeans. 

Measurement results, Starting week #15

I lost 1/2" on my waist. No other change on my thigh and hips this week. That's an improvement from last week when I didn't have any changes. I'd like to be at 31" waist. I'm at 33-1/2 right now. Slowly getting there and maybe I'll reach that in another 6 to 8 weeks? I'm just taking it one day, one week and 1 month at a time. I'm feeling 100% better than I did back when I started this weight loss journey, Nov 30th 2022! I'm at Day #98. Super close to my BIG 100 day goal! 

I want to get a new hair style and also a pedicure for my day 100! I need a good reward for all my efforts! Of course the real reward is feeling and looking better! I got my life back with fitness and carrying less weight/fat on my body. Now once again getting exercise is my favorite part of the day! 

I'm also loving trying on my skinny clothes and being able to get into them. My size 6 jeans I can fit into and zip up, but the low waist my fat/skin spills over on top to create a muffin top. Something I'm working on every day with diet and exercise. 

Yesterday, I splurged on a coffee. Tried to find one with less calories which helped having the calories on the menu. It was an approximate, so not really sure but tried to stay in the 200's. I skipped lunch since I was busy, but ate enough for dinner sweet potatoes, chicken and peppers. With fruit for a treat after dinner, raspberries, pineapple and strawberries. They were delicious! 

Even with splurging on pizza and a burger over the weekend and having drinks it's all about balance and getting in exercise to offset the calories. Plus building muscles to burn more calories! 

Next week, I see a customer I haven't seen since Christmas week. So it will be interesting to see if she says anything about my weightloss.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...