Sunday, March 12, 2023

Sunday

 Last night's diner. We shared pork taco's at IGh brewery. First we went to Hastings and had a beer at the Brewery. I managed to have only 1 drink and was done. Plus, didn't eat all my chips, but loaded up on extra salsa. A really good meal and about 770 calories for the day after coming home and eating a cutie. 

I never did get out and ski in the afternoon. Instead we went shopping at Costco. It was fine because I was tired and napped for an hour. 

We sprang ahead this morning and I actually slept till 8:30a.m, so the day is already going fast. I plan to have coffee a flight and then go workout, followed by skiing and then some errands. We got at least 1 to 2 inches of fresh snow. So it will be great skiing today. I will also have to shovel the driveway since Steve did something to his back when trying to shovel yesterday. 

I must be stuck on a weight loss plateau. Feels like I've been stuck at the same weight. Not really sure but it probably didn't help that I splurged on Friday night having pizza and 3 drinks. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...