Monday, March 13, 2023

Monday/ 104!

 Weight loss day #104. 


Not exactly diet food but it did give me a boost of caffeine to help me workout at the gym and ski. I only liked the first coffee and didn't drink the other 3, only tried them a few for a few sips. It was a fun coffee flight for March at Cork and froth. 

This would be a cute cake decoration for March. St. Patty day. 

Sunday more gym, 30 minutes stairs on level 6 for 28 min and 2 min level 10. I upped level 10 by 1 minute. Then 28 minutes of weight lifting. I always follow my gym workout with a chair massage. 

Skiing conditions were perfect yesterday. Just sticky enough with fresh snow to get up the hills easily and good gliding down the hills. 


I'll be doing more of the same today, but work first and then gym followed by skiing. More exercise the better to burn more calories. 

Steve made a really good pot roast last night. I didn't take any photos. Not sure if I'll have leftovers tonight because I have pico to eat on rice. I'm kind of wanting that more then pot roast. 

One more day of week #15 and then I move on to week #16. The weeks seem to keep going by faster and faster. I just want spring to get here instead of more snow/winter. I do like skiing, but am ready for the warm up! 

Logan comes home Saturday and we all can't wait till he is home for the week. I know time will go fast and we will have another 7 weeks till he is home for the summer. Two years of college done, the half way point and only 2 years left until he graduates. 

I am feeling stuck on my fat loss on my stomach. I'm still going down on the weight loss chart, or staying the same instead of going up. Just need to remember that weight lifting burns more calories and I might gain muscle weight and get rid of fat. Its just going to take time. I can't rush the process. I considered dropping calories back down to 500, but it's more realistic to stay around 700 to 900/1000 per day. Weight loss might be slower but easier to obtain. I'm also burning around 500 to 750 calories per day with work, working out and skiing right now. It's a good balance where I'm not super hungry and I also have my weekends where I eat whatever for diner but share so only eating half. Keeping drinks down too has helped. Empty calories that don't fill me up is a waste of calories. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...