Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Last day week #15

 I guess I'm not surprised that I didn't lose any inches this past week. No change from last week. I am making progress on my fitness. I went to the gym 6 days, cross country skied, and did my morning plank/weights every day. Plus worked all to burn more calories. 


Tomorrow I move on to week #16. My goals haven't changed. Get exercise, gym, ski and work plus morning plank/dumb bells. Stick with my no breakfast, popcorn lunch and whatever for dinner with a fruit dessert. Maybe cut back on calories so I'm not eating 900 per day. 500- 700 is going to make changes on the measuring. I probably could weight myself at this point. Last time I did a weigh in was back in December on week #4, day #28. I was 190 pounds. I've come a long way in another 12 weeks! I just don't want to see my weight in the 170's. I'd rather be 169 at this point or less. I just can't bring myself to really know because I want to keep the momentum going of weight loss with my exercise and diet efforts and if I don't see the results I want, it's going to play with my head and I don't want to get off track and give up! When I stepped on the scale at Week #4, I was surprised to see I was at 190! Still heavier than I had been before and that wasn't even my starting weight, which I have no real idea of how heavy I got, I can only do an estimate. I'm guessing at least 8 to 10 pounds heavier since I was good at sticking to 500 calories per day the first month. 

Yesterday's skiing was tough! It was icy on the trails and I wasn't getting anywhere. I ended up taking the shorter route which was enough. Still skied for 45 minutes! I also worked from 9 to 11:00 with a 15 minute car ride in between and went to the gym. I also forgot my water bottle so I didn't do the last minute on the steps at level 10, I just kept it at 6. I'm fine with taking a step back and doing less some days. Other days I feel like upping it. Just as long as I'm getting exercise and enjoying it in the process. 

Today is more of the same, work from 9:30 - 11:30, gym and ski. We might go play Bingo tonight. Guess we will have to see. I'll just be having taco's for dinner and popcorn for lunch. 

Yesterday, I met Steve at R Taco since he had his contractor class and an hour lunch break. I checked the menu for calories and decided on 2 taco's instead of 1, for 180 cal each. 360 in all. More than I'd eat if I just had popcorn. Of course I missed having my lunch, so ate that for an after dinner snack. I had rice/pico for dinner with a little guac, plus had fruit (strawberries/rasp for dessert). I need more fruit since I'm low on berries for Wednesday. 

I'm not really going to change anything on my exercise/diet. I am making progress even if I can't really tell from measurements this week. I can eat a little less to make more progress and up some of my stair stepping or just keep adding more 10 min level time to burn more calories. I also follow a few people who lost weight and are on Tic Tok. It's good inspiration! Plus, have great weight loss tips. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...