Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Made it to week #16

 I finished week #15 off strong on the last day. I got in 900 burned calories of working, gym(stairs/weights) and skiing. Plus, managed to keep my calories at 630 for the day! 


I am feeling hungry this morning. Probably due to 150 of the calories from 1 beer and a small package of nerd candies. The only food I ate was popcorn and 2 beef tacos without cheese. I'll still wait till lunch to eat my popcorn. I did miss not having fruit for after dinner. 

We were out playing bingo Tuesday night. Steve won the first two games, but had to share the winnings with other bingos. It still paid for the night of food, drinks and bingo. Nice! 


We have some good news/bad news... Good news, Steve's truck is getting fixed from the guy who backed into his truck. He also got another truck as a rental till his is fixed, which is good news too. 

We don't know about his cornea just yet. He is off to an eye appointment today to find out if he needs surgery soon. Fingers crossed its still looking good! 

Other good, but bad news.. We have to pay 3 months of Truck loan payments by the 27th. During covid, we put 3 months of payments on hold. We now owe them all. Go figure! So the good news is that we will be done paying for his truck. Bad news.. we owe about $1900 right now, and of course we owe $2500 in taxes due by April 15th. Ugh! 

Steve also found out that this 2nd part of the basement job is on hold until the people come up with more money. Not sure when that will be? But good news, it's spring and people always have projects so it's always busy. We might have to do a little advertising, which is a bummer but not that bad either. 

So, no spring trips for us flying anywhere warm right now. We have too many bills to pay at the moment and jobs not secured for the next few months. 

At least my dieting is good news! Making more progress every day. Just getting in extra exercise and going to the gym every day helps to burn more calories. 

In the last 15 weeks, I've figured out how to eat to lose weight. Started back to the gym and liking it again. Fit in extra skiing when the conditions are good. Learned it's okay to splurge a little on the weekends. Switched up drinks for lower cal options or limited to 1 sometimes more. 

My reward for dieting this week is a pedicure on Friday! I've been wanting to get this done for weeks! I have the day off, so it will be a good time to do this for me! 

Today, Wednesday is going to be busy! 
Working from 9 to noon, hour lunch break (popcorn) before going to the gym. (stairs/weights). Drop off our property tax info to the accountant, Cross country ski and clean Logan's room. Watch Survivor and have dinner. Probably rice with salsa and fruit for after dinner! 

Thursday, same schedule and Friday no work, but a pedicure with the same schedule! Maybe a trip to Costco for more fruit. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...