Friday, March 31, 2023

Weight loss day #122, Mid-week #18

 Here I am on Day #122, its been a while since I started this weight loss journey. Here's some photos that I hate to post of before. Which is some time over the summer. I had Steve go though his photos and see if I was in any. 

Before 2022

Summer of 2022, wearing XL tank tops, and XL skirts. Lots of stomach fat.

Hiding my fat
Fall 2022

(Now! March 31st, 2023)
Now 4 months on my weight loss journey. Down aprox 50 pounds!! 
Waist 33, hips 40, thighs 24
Weight some where aprox 160 or less? no idea or more? 


What a big change in my face! 

Glad I have some progress photos because sometimes I think there isn't a whole big difference, but after looking at my before, there is!! 


                                                                              Today!

I measured my % fat and BMI
Fat is 31.0% and BMI is at 25.3 which would put me at 160.1 pounds based on BMI. Body fat is still in the poor rang of 30.5 to 34.5%. It's still considered acceptable at 31%. I'm closet o being in the fair 27 - 30.4%. Just got to keep working out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...