Monday, April 17, 2023

Back to Winter in April!

 I don't think anyone woke up liking the snow on the ground AGAIN! We just had some 80 almost 90 degree days just on Friday! The grass was green, flowers were blooming and trees are getting green. 

I even set up my hammock and now it's snow covered. Depressing weather forecast for the week ahead. We have to wait another week to get back into the 60's!


More snow by Thursday, wonderful! ugh!!! Can we just skip to the good part of spring! 

We went out again Sunday afternoon to play Bingo at Baldman brewery with friends. I started with a hard seltzer and then had one amber beer. We also shared a small 10" wood fire pizza for dinner and then I came home and had some yogurt with berries. 1200 calories for the day. It's good to practice controlled eating when faced with going out. We always share food and I try to take the smaller slices or half. Plus, I try and make lower cal drink choices or limit it to one and done. It's not perfect, but in all I can live and still enjoy. 

I have the day off, going to the gym at some point. I have a few errands to run and a few calls to make to re-schedule appointments. Not a very exciting day, but stuff that needs to get done and I have the time to do it all. Plus, I probably should clean my own house at least the kitchen. 

My plan is to make sloppy joes tonight for dinner. Not everyone loves this meal, but I've been wanting it, so I'm making it for dinner even if I'm the only one eating it! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Last of the season!!

 We went boating on the St. Croix river yesterday afternoon for the last time of the season. It was a nice 84*F day, kind of cloudy. The wat...