Saturday, April 1, 2023

Saturday.... diet day #123

 I was hungry this morning. I normally don't eat, but I was out shoveling snow and was super hungry. I ate 2 servings of edamame for 200 calories with a cutie for another 40 cal. A good way to start the day with some fruit and protein/fiber. 

My stomach wasn't feeling the best after the big salad from Trader Joes. It sure didn't fill me up! I ended up having around 1070 calories for the day. 


My stomach fat is just hanging on. I do weight sit ups 20 on one machine and 50 on another. Plus my 1 min morning plank to help rid myself of the fat. I'm sure once I drop another 10 pounds it will be gone. I still have the month of April and May to reach my goal weight 60 more days of my weight loss journey. Then it will turn into my weight loss maintenance journey. It probably won't look much different from what I'm currently doing. Maybe just a few more calories up to 1500 per day. Right now I'm trying to stay around 700 to 1000 per day. Which most days of the week I can easily do that and I'm always 99% of the time under 2000. That's on holidays pre-planned meals and splurges! 
I hope this is the last time I gain it all back. I did figure out what works to lose it. I just don't want to start all over again. I will have to do maintenance dieting too. Which is just go back to 500 calories a day for few weeks every so often. I do plan to continue going to the gym and adding in more exercise moving during the day. It just makes me feel better! That's a win/win!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...