Sunday, April 2, 2023

Sunday

 Happy Sunday!!


Yesterday we shoveled out from the 12" of April fools day snow storm. 


I cut more of my hair, just trimming up the sides and going back to a side part. I don't really like how I look with a center part. 
We ate and drank our way though Hudson WI last night. First stop was Ziggy's for drinks. I had a brown nut beer since it's one of my favorites and on tap there. After we walked down the road to Pedro's Caribbean Restaurant where we were lucky to get a spot at the bar. We shared a beef questidilla. It was delicious! 10 out of 10! Of course I was hungry, but it was still really good. After we walked across the street to Barkers where we shared a bacon/cheese burger and fries. I made sure to split it so I had a much smaller half and ate a few more fries than planning. I stuck with seltzers for the last two places since I wanted to keep calories lower and still have a drink. In all I ate around 1570 cal aprox for the day! I just felt hungry all day yesterday. I probably needed some protein. I ended up having breakfast, fruit of raspberries /blueberries, then had some Edamomi for lunch with popcorn before going out that day. 

I sometimes don't feel like working out very hard. I dropped the level to 6 on the stairs and never did the last 2 minutes on 10. Just stayed with 6 for 30 minutes, still burning over 200 calories. Weights same 30 minutes. 

I could probably go cross country skiing due to all the snow. No trails will be groomed, although I'm sure others have made a trail. I'll just go to the gym. 

I think Steve is ready to work on our Master Bathroom. We are getting a new vanity top/sink and faucet. First he needs to raise up the vanity counter 3". I'm hoping this saves the drawers so they are still usable. We are going from 1 sink to 2! Granite! I'm sooo over our ugly vanity top and all the crap that gathers around the faucet handles that is hard to clean. It's around $500 for the vanity and we'll have to buy 2 faucets which will be another $200. It's a start on our fix it up master bathroom. Next is the shower and flooring.  

I cleaned up my clothes in my closet. I can now walk in there. I took at least 20+ bags of clothes, towels etc to Goodwill. I still have one more bag to drop off. I'll probably find more items to get rid of to make it a worthwhile trip there. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

A day

 Sauk taking the dock out of the water for the season. Or at least trying to. Nothing ever is easy!! Steve was able to lift all the legs on ...