Sunday, April 2, 2023

Sunday

 Happy Sunday!!


Yesterday we shoveled out from the 12" of April fools day snow storm. 


I cut more of my hair, just trimming up the sides and going back to a side part. I don't really like how I look with a center part. 
We ate and drank our way though Hudson WI last night. First stop was Ziggy's for drinks. I had a brown nut beer since it's one of my favorites and on tap there. After we walked down the road to Pedro's Caribbean Restaurant where we were lucky to get a spot at the bar. We shared a beef questidilla. It was delicious! 10 out of 10! Of course I was hungry, but it was still really good. After we walked across the street to Barkers where we shared a bacon/cheese burger and fries. I made sure to split it so I had a much smaller half and ate a few more fries than planning. I stuck with seltzers for the last two places since I wanted to keep calories lower and still have a drink. In all I ate around 1570 cal aprox for the day! I just felt hungry all day yesterday. I probably needed some protein. I ended up having breakfast, fruit of raspberries /blueberries, then had some Edamomi for lunch with popcorn before going out that day. 

I sometimes don't feel like working out very hard. I dropped the level to 6 on the stairs and never did the last 2 minutes on 10. Just stayed with 6 for 30 minutes, still burning over 200 calories. Weights same 30 minutes. 

I could probably go cross country skiing due to all the snow. No trails will be groomed, although I'm sure others have made a trail. I'll just go to the gym. 

I think Steve is ready to work on our Master Bathroom. We are getting a new vanity top/sink and faucet. First he needs to raise up the vanity counter 3". I'm hoping this saves the drawers so they are still usable. We are going from 1 sink to 2! Granite! I'm sooo over our ugly vanity top and all the crap that gathers around the faucet handles that is hard to clean. It's around $500 for the vanity and we'll have to buy 2 faucets which will be another $200. It's a start on our fix it up master bathroom. Next is the shower and flooring.  

I cleaned up my clothes in my closet. I can now walk in there. I took at least 20+ bags of clothes, towels etc to Goodwill. I still have one more bag to drop off. I'll probably find more items to get rid of to make it a worthwhile trip there. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...