Saturday, April 15, 2023

Saturday!

 It was too good to be true, the 80*F degree temps are gone. We will only be a high of 35 on Sunday with snow tonight up to 1" and more on Sunday. Ugh! That's a 55 degree temp change! 

I did set up the backyard hammock and spent a few hours just laying and soaking up the nice weather on Friday. The yard was finally 100% cleaned of the snow/ice piles and the yard was all dried up. 
My ski view from the hammock. 
We had burgers last night on our deck. I ate the whole burger but almost didn't finish it as I was pretty full. After I finished off the rest of the scraps of Crumble cookies that were left in the box. I was out of my berries to eat, so I opted for just finishing the cookies. Not the best choice but there wasn't much left. 
Photos we got from the lake. Our picnic table is surrounded by the lake. Once again the lake / water won. We will have more beach repair and rocks to fix once the water comes down. We won't be at the lake till Memorial Day, so 1-1/2 months away still. Plenty of time for the water levels to be back to normal. I'm sure every year we will be doing beach fix it projects. It's pretty easy to do and we don't have to do it all at once. Just like our yard at home, somethings need to be done every year. 

Just a little stretching /yoga this morning. Every morning, I get on the floor and do some yoga. It just feels good to stretch my legs. No makeup and all black! 

Today, I have to pay bills, our mortgage. We are soooo close to being done paying. Our last payment is Dec 2026! I can't wait! 

We paid off Steve's truck too and mine will be paid off in a few more years. We just traded Steve's truck payment for Logan's apartment cost for the next two years. We also will have loan payments for his college loans to pay off. A Step forward only to start again. It's always something you have to pay off. 

My Saturday plan is to pay bills, go workout at the gym. Go to Costco and pick up fruit, my berries and popcorn. Clean the kitchen and have popcorn for lunch. Steve will be home from working this weekend around 2pm and I'm sure we'll find somewhere to go. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...