Friday, April 14, 2023

Its' Friday!!

 It's Friday and probably the last of the summer 80+ degree temps. We are supposed to drop 40+ degrees Saturday and Sunday! Grrrr... 

I've been taking full advantage of the weather, being outside as much as I can. I was exhausted yesterday after going to the gym, working and then biking, I just crashed taking a nap and only wanting to watch Tv and read the news. 

I biked the Hastings trail and finally got to ride by the buffalo 

Since it was Thursday, guys night out, I picked up some crumble cookies. I thought they would be better this week, but the only one I really liked was the strawberry cheese cake cookie. The rest were just so so. 
I just wanted a sliver of each cookie. I didn't go back for 2nd's and just stayed with the plan. I actually only had soup, fruit and popcorn for 650 calories and I ended up burning an extra 950 for the day! 




I can fit into all my summer clothes. Some fit better then others. I still have a few shorts that are tight but I could still wear if I wanted to. 

We have burgers for tonights dinner. I might need a snack before. I did get a watermelon and cut it up. It just doesn't taste that good. Bummer because it wasn't cheap. 

I'm still dieting, working out. what works is being consistent. Sticking with an easy plan, having meals ready to go and eating the same breakfast/lunch every day for consistency. Plus, I record my calories and track my fitness. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...