Thursday, April 13, 2023

Another 86* day in April!

 


This summer weather we are having this week is too good to be true! I'm back to work today, but only from 9:30 to 12:30 and I'm done for the day. Friday, I only work for an hour, but it won't be as hot! 

we/Steve tried out the new coal fire pizza oven last night. 


We still need to work on how to cook in it. the pizza had too many toppings and was rolled too thick. 

It was raw in the middle and burnt around the edges. We did cook some wings, just reheated frozen wings that turned out good. 

We will try it again and perfect it or get rid of the oven. 

I got a lot done yesterday. I touched up the front door and garage door, painting the rust and scrapes. 
Plus, scrapped the paint off the deck. I still have more to do, but it's coming off and there is less to do. 
Got a coffee flight in Hastings yesterday at Cork and Froth. I did like April's line up. just didn't care for Berry Bunny flavor. 

What I've learned from my weight loss journey. It takes time. There is no rushing weight loss if I plan to keep it off too. I need to live a little and also get exercise daily. Track my food and record my measurements. This helps to keep me accountable and see progress. 

I still have at least 10 to 15 pound more to lose. I still want the stomach fat gone. I also want to work more on toning up. That's almost more important than reaching my goal weight. Although, I do want more fat gone. I just want to be tone too! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...