Wednesday, April 12, 2023

84*F April day!

 It's going to be 84*F today! I'm loving this weeks temps! 80 since Tuesday - Friday. Not looking forward to the weekends cold 40/50 degree temps again! Ugh!!! Can't we just stay in summer!!

I was outside so much the last two days, I have a bit of a sun burn. I did remember to put on sunscreen yesterday, so that saved me from being fried! 


Steve wanted to go to Hastings and sit out on the deck, happy hour and drinks. Made for a nice night by the river. It was up but not flooding yet. They say next week will start flooding. 

I got in another 13 mile bike ride yesterday. It doesn't burn many calories since I take the e-bike, but it's just being outside and doing something. I've been getting my real workout at the gym in early around 7am.  I'm going to stick with that schedule this summer so I can be outdoors. Biking, walking, running in the afternoons outdoors will be the better option than inside at the gym. 

I'm still dieting it's been since Nov 30th. 
December 1 mo
January 2 mo
February 3 mo
March 4 mo
April  5 mo

I've lost 
7.5" from my waist
7 inches from my hips
3 inches from my thighs 
32/33 pounds as of last week

I want to lose 2 more inches of my waist and be down to 155 pounds. or I have 11/12 pounds more to lose. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...