Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Measure day! Tuesday!!!

 It's Measure Tuesday! The last day of week #19. 


I'm down 1/2" on my hips this week. Making progress! 

We had our first warm 72*F degree day of  2023. I sat outside for most of the day noon on. If I wasn't sitting I was riding my ebike for 13 miles /1 hour, picking up dog poop and cleaning out my car.  Most of the snow is gone, just a little left in our back yard and then it has to dry out. 
We are going to have at least 3 more days of super nice almost or 80 degree days in a row. It will get cold in the 40's again for the weekend. Go Figure! We are all ready to just be outside again and soak in the sun! I got a little bit of a sun burn yesterday. Felt good to get some fresh air! 

My cell was all foggy after my bike ride. 

I've been trying to eat less then 1000 calories for the day with the exception of weekends where I've gone up to 1500/1600 or more calories. I have the hardest time in the evenings. I eat most of my calories at night with dinner and after dinner fruit. I'm just not super hungry during the day and if I am, I just eat some more popcorn or have an early dinner at 4pm. I'm still way under my target daily calories if I stay around 1000. 

I got on my electric bike yesterday and rode 13 miles for an hour. I didn't burn a whole lot, but I got to enjoy the day. I switched up my gym schedule to go right away in the morning. This way, after work, I can bike and sit outside instead of spending the afternoon in at the gym. I also waited till after dinner to do the cross ramp. Just did a quick 25 minutes instead of sitting and waiting for my 7pm TV show to start. I'll keep doing this through the summer. Winter or rain days, I'd be better off saving my gym workout for the afternoon for something to do and fill time. 

I'm looking forward to moving on to week #20. A fresh week! My goal is to keep calories around 1000 per day even on the weekends. Bike daily until its cold again, Friday - Sunday. Not sure what the following weeks weather looks like right now. Also fit in the cross ramp, do daily planks/dumb bells, and also get to the gym. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...