Sunday, April 9, 2023

Happy Easter Sunday!

 Here is some cute ideas for Easter. I finally got my bamboo tooth picks for decorative drinks to hold fruit. Not sure if we will actually use them this holiday, but they are there for whenever since I bought 200 to use. 

I should have bought some flower for the table. 

Love the fruit idea if we were having a brunch this morning. 
And so cute with the pancakes!

Maybe just do this for myself! lol... 
We finally saw the 15 buffalo at the park. We've been waiting to see these for a few years while it all was being constructed. I hope they add more to the herd. It will be fun biking by them this spring/summer!

We went out yesterday to the winery and then to dinner. I had far too much wine and then another hard seltzer plus a little more last night. Yikes! Steve and I shared the pork taco's at IGH brewery. We wanted Mexican food and they have the best taco's. I ate a few corn chips too. 
We started the day with these pastry's at Rustica. Probably didn't need those 400+ calories either. I'm going to move on from a high calorie day at least 1800 if not 2000 for the day as my estimate. 


I did burn some calories doing my daily exercises, plank 1 min, dumb bells 10/10/30/10, cross ramp 30 minutes, gym- stairs 30 minute and weights about 30 minutes. In all around 600 calories burned for the day. Plus, I never really sat down at home at least, only at the winery and restaurant. We went shopping to Home Depot and Cub foods. 

I like the advice I got on Tic Tok from people who lost a significant amount of weight. What to do if you over eat? Nothing.. move on and get right back to being consistent with working out, counting calories and eating healthy. Let yourself enjoy holiday and let it go. No big deal. If I'm just at my maintaining calories of 2100, I won't gain any weight. Won't lose any for the day, but I'm okay now that I've lost at least 32 pounds. 

What's in store for this Easter? 
Going to the gym, doing my floor exercise and cross ramp, biking since it's going to be in the  high 60's. Making cream puffs and popovers for dinner, plus cleaning my house and setting the table. I also want to make these pineapple drink dried flowers. Just a few things to do . 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...