Saturday, April 8, 2023

Saturday...

We finally celebrated Claudette's 85th birthday going out to Hastings for fish fry Friday! Exactly what she requested. 

I decided to get the fried fish, 2 pieces with a baked potato.  I kept the drinks to hard seltzer's haveing one at dinner and the other at the Brewery after where we played cribbage. A fun night out with family. 

We had been talking about going to Rustica for a few weeks. We finally went this morning early before the busy time. The three of us shared all the croissants. All really good as I could not pick a favorite. 


Ham cheese croissant, chocolate croissant, Almond crossant. Raspberry lemon, monkey bread and cinnamon raisin bread. Yikes for the calories. I figured at least 400 for what I ate, maybe more? 

I'll be going to the gym for sure today and going on the cross ramp as well as getting in a bike ride! 




Look at those temps this week!! Summer 80+F degrees! I would set up the tent if the back yard dries out from all the snow!! I do have to charge up my bike and make sure it's ready to go! Time to break out the hammock too and front chairs. We also have to fix our deck lights with the new ones we purchased. The other ones are glass and some are broken and some of them fell down. The new lights are plastic so we don't have to worry about hail and glass shards on the deck. 
One last heavy photo of me. The weight gain from 2020 to Nov 2022! 
And now 32 pounds down and counting down further! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...