Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Week #22 of my weight loss journey.

 I'm not used to having my hair down. I washed and let it dry. Not curling it on our trip. I did end up putting it up in a ponytail after awhile. 


14 weeks of lifting weights at the gym and walking for 30 minutes on the stairs. 

This past week, I was on vacation for 2 days. I usually don't eat breakfast but had a yummy meal Monday. I might have drank a 2 more beers then I should have on Sunday, but I did have some lower cal seltzers instead of the high IPA's.  I also had pizza two nights in a row, but it was thin crust, so a little less calories. I only had a smoothy at Mcd's and a small at 190 cal on our way out of town. I opted to have a beef stick at 45 calories and some popcorn at 100. Of course we shared 5 servings of pretzels at the bar which I didn't need but was starving. We probably should have planned our snacks better. 

I also skipped Sundays workout since we were leaving early and on the road. I got zero exercise. I'm good with a rest day here and there. The higher calories didn't help, but you just move on and try better the next meal and day. Don't dwell on it and just move on and get back on track. 

Today is back to the Dr for Steve's eye recheck. Then wait a week and see how things are going. Fingers crossed all is good. We plan to take a mini road trip south for warm weather. It will be a camping save money trip while having more of an adventure. We just need to plan it this week! Steve will be off from working at least 2 to 3 weeks before he can lift 40/80 pounds. Just need the okay from the dr to go back to working. 

I'm making more of my Thai chicken soup for this weeks meals. It's easier to just have premade meals that I look forward to eating. It's mostly veggies and low in calories. I'll make enough for a week of meals. 

I did my weekly Tuesday measurements. No change from last week. That's two weeks in a row no measurement changes. I did also take my %fat and BMI which was down from the last time. In the normal fat range, which is great! No more over weight! I still have not weighted myself since I was at 168. I just don't want to see that I'm still at 168. That was over 3 weeks ago now, so I should at least be down to 164/165 by now. I'm just not sure as my calories have gone up over the last few weeks up to 1500 per day some days. Which is where I should be for losing 1 pound a week / or 500 cal deficit per day. I just would rather lose 2 pounds per week or 1.7. I'll take any weight loss or not gaining at this point. Still working on toning and getting rid of the last of my stomach fat. It's going down and almost gone!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

56 is the number!

 I hate getting older now. My body is feeling it! Or is it still the injury from July? Yep that too!  I had a wonderful long weekend with St...