Thursday, May 18, 2023

weight loss..

 I'm still feeling chubby. Ugh! I've been dieting for 25 weeks and I'm not where I thought I would be by now. I know.. I put the weight on for two years and I'm expecting it gone in 6 months. 

I did reach my goal of being able to wear my bikini. It fit once again even if I have some stomach fat to lose.  





I just need to stay focused. Now that I'm back from vacations it's time to what what I eat and workout! 
Yesterday since I had a busy day of working and burning calories from 9:30am to 2pm, I just went and lifted weights for 30 minutes. Figured I got enough cardio in working and I was tired. 

I won't have time today to get in a gym weight lifting workout, but I'll be back at it Friday and the weekend. 

This is what I am doing...
Counting calories, making better food choices although I had some slip ups yesterday. Samples at Costco while shopping, higher cal dinner, of cheese ravioli, but I picked fruit for snacks and had popcorn for lunch and an after dinner snack. I did eat a chocolate croissant for breakfast. Probably not my best decision but it was hot and fresh. 

I'm finding it a little harder to not be hungry in the morning since vacation. I was eating a little more breakfast while away. I mostly stuck to fruit but did have some pastries and fast of eggs two days in a row.  I'd like to go back to fasting till noon, but having some fruit is a good option even though I want bread! Plus, my lunches are going to be around 2pm today and tomorrow. Late! 

I still want to drop 10 more pounds. I keep thinking I need to go back to eating super low calories. Re-set and do a very low cal diet. I don't feel like I lose weight eating more and just staying in a 500 cal deficit. Of course I've gone over that on vacation, but staying below maintenance calories. Just not getting any where on that type of diet. 

I finally took this weeks measurements. No change, well might have gone back up 1/2 inch but not sure I really was down that either the week before. So no change from the last few weeks. Just staying stuck. I don't feel like I've dropped any weight, but I don't feel like I've gained either which is good considering we were on vacation for two weeks in a row! 

What's the plan? 
Make good food choices
Count calories
workout (cardio/weights)
do daily exercises
keep pushing forward! 

What calorie range, under 1500. Aiming for 1000 per day is what I need to start doing. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...