Thursday, May 18, 2023

weight loss..

 I'm still feeling chubby. Ugh! I've been dieting for 25 weeks and I'm not where I thought I would be by now. I know.. I put the weight on for two years and I'm expecting it gone in 6 months. 

I did reach my goal of being able to wear my bikini. It fit once again even if I have some stomach fat to lose.  





I just need to stay focused. Now that I'm back from vacations it's time to what what I eat and workout! 
Yesterday since I had a busy day of working and burning calories from 9:30am to 2pm, I just went and lifted weights for 30 minutes. Figured I got enough cardio in working and I was tired. 

I won't have time today to get in a gym weight lifting workout, but I'll be back at it Friday and the weekend. 

This is what I am doing...
Counting calories, making better food choices although I had some slip ups yesterday. Samples at Costco while shopping, higher cal dinner, of cheese ravioli, but I picked fruit for snacks and had popcorn for lunch and an after dinner snack. I did eat a chocolate croissant for breakfast. Probably not my best decision but it was hot and fresh. 

I'm finding it a little harder to not be hungry in the morning since vacation. I was eating a little more breakfast while away. I mostly stuck to fruit but did have some pastries and fast of eggs two days in a row.  I'd like to go back to fasting till noon, but having some fruit is a good option even though I want bread! Plus, my lunches are going to be around 2pm today and tomorrow. Late! 

I still want to drop 10 more pounds. I keep thinking I need to go back to eating super low calories. Re-set and do a very low cal diet. I don't feel like I lose weight eating more and just staying in a 500 cal deficit. Of course I've gone over that on vacation, but staying below maintenance calories. Just not getting any where on that type of diet. 

I finally took this weeks measurements. No change, well might have gone back up 1/2 inch but not sure I really was down that either the week before. So no change from the last few weeks. Just staying stuck. I don't feel like I've dropped any weight, but I don't feel like I've gained either which is good considering we were on vacation for two weeks in a row! 

What's the plan? 
Make good food choices
Count calories
workout (cardio/weights)
do daily exercises
keep pushing forward! 

What calorie range, under 1500. Aiming for 1000 per day is what I need to start doing. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

4th Vacation, Sauk, Grand Marais, Ashland WI

 We did our 2nd visit in Ashland WI and this year camped on the beach! We kayaked and floated all day.  Sunset on the beach and millions of ...