Friday, May 19, 2023

Trying something old but new again!

 I need to get back to a bigger calorie deficit. I'm going all in on Monday to lose the last 10 pounds. Going to limit calories to 500 up to 1000 per day. Right now I'm up to 1800 calories some days and a few over that while on vacation. If I can do that for 5 weeks, I should lose 2 pounds per week or 1.5 and get to my goals by the end of June. I just want to push though and get to my goal weight. I'm soooo close that it's not the time to give up or not try harder to lose the last few pounds. 


I have another busy work day. It's Friday, so one more day to go! Next week will be back to normal and a day off Friday to extend the holiday weekend to 5 days! Right now, I just have to get though today! 

I'm not starting my 500 cal today, but will try to aim closer to 1000 or less. Since I've been working more, I didn't get to the gym yesterday. Plus, didn't get to the gym while on vacation. I did do my morning plank and weights yesterday and did one plank while on vacation. Its something! 

I made a few adjustments with my fasting. Since I can't eat lunch till late, 2pm I am having my popcorn for breakfast. This way I'm not starving while working. I'll just have popcorn for lunch too and fruit for a snack. I've cut up another big watermelon and have been eating that a few times a day. One of my favorite fruits along with raspberries and now blueberries. 

I also skipped having a beer while out to dinner last night. As much as I wanted a drink with my meal I didn't need it. No one else got a drink either which made it easier to resist. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...