Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Count down to the Holiday weekend!

 Well, last night was it for tent sleeping in the back yard. I had to move it due to the rain getting under and soaking the carpet in some places. I need some of the lights, air mattress and rugs in there anyway for the holiday weekend of camping at the lake. So it was time to move the tent to dry out and I'll put it away this afternoon. It's supposed to rain tonight, so now is the time to do this! 


I had the day off on Monday, so I got a pedicure and tried out the new Hope breakfast restaurant with a neighbor friend. I didn't take any photos. 


I mostly did a lot of shopping. Costco, Walmart, Cub foods, Trader Joes. Plus went to the Chiro. All the stuff that needed to be done before the holiday weekend. I was on a mission to find a water jug with the spout. I had to go to three stores and finally found them at the Cub in Eagan. I grabbed two as we have lots of people this weekend and will probably go through lots of water. It's mostly for hand washing and dishes etc. Just easier to use than the big jugs we bring. That's mostly for showers/hair washing. I'd rather have more water than not enough. We can purchase more if needed but we always have plenty. 

I am just ready to be on vacation. Have to earn some money first! I have a few bills to pay too, so it's good I have work. We won't be staying up there all week, I have two days of work on Wed/Thur, so it's a quick work week. We'll be back up to the lake on Friday or Thursday night for me. I'm tempted to leave the tents up over few days we will be gone. It just depends on the weather. If it's going to rain/storm, I'll most likely just take them all down and put up again next weekend. Ugh! Just would be so much easier to leave them up! 

I still can't find my tent lights? Maybe I threw them out? Doubt it?? I gave up looking yesterday, but will look again for them. I'd like them for the outside of the tents. They have to be around somewhere?? Which is so weird because I always have the lights all together. I do take some out when we don't need them for certain trips, so I probably moved them and they are in some bag somewhere in the garage. 

I'm washing sleeping bags today and that's about it for my todo list. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...