Sunday, June 25, 2023

SunDAY and much needed rain.

 I'm trying to look on the bright side of the rain this weekend. Saturday wasn't a wash out, the storms/rain held off until the evening. We still did everything we wanted outdoors. Last night, we even slept outdoors in the short hour long thunderstorm. 

I do think today/Sunday will be a wash with the rain on and off all day. We are making the most out of the rain. Went to the gym and worked out till 10:30 and now having breakfast. 

Today the plan is to groom Zoey. 

I have tomorrow off too, so already have plans

Pedicure, Gym, and Chiro appointment. 

A rainbow Saturday night!
Chicken and corn on the new grill

Farmers Market photo


It hasn't started out as a diet day. Raspberry coffee cake for breakfast. 
Let's see how the rest of the day goes! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...