Sunday, June 25, 2023

SunDAY and much needed rain.

 I'm trying to look on the bright side of the rain this weekend. Saturday wasn't a wash out, the storms/rain held off until the evening. We still did everything we wanted outdoors. Last night, we even slept outdoors in the short hour long thunderstorm. 

I do think today/Sunday will be a wash with the rain on and off all day. We are making the most out of the rain. Went to the gym and worked out till 10:30 and now having breakfast. 

Today the plan is to groom Zoey. 

I have tomorrow off too, so already have plans

Pedicure, Gym, and Chiro appointment. 

A rainbow Saturday night!
Chicken and corn on the new grill

Farmers Market photo


It hasn't started out as a diet day. Raspberry coffee cake for breakfast. 
Let's see how the rest of the day goes! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

October Weekend.

We went back up to Sauk for the weekend on Saturday. Got our tent up and finished pulling up the dock out of the water just in time before t...