Saturday, June 24, 2023

Weekend at home!

 Due to the storms/rain forecast, we decided to stay home. It's probably a good thing because we were able to get a few things crossed off our outside todo list. 

I mowed the trees growing through the grass in the back yard. Steve put up the new hanging lights above the deck. I took down the old tree lights out front and put up one set of new lights. Get rid of the old grill and moved the wood pile off the patio to the garden wood pile. 

Now we are off to get rid of a few pallets that have piled up and then get stuff for dinner. 

This Key Lime Martini was delicious. Unfortunately, it burned my stomach! 

We went to Hudson with our neighbor friends last night for happy hour and dinner. We did a little bar/restaurant hopping. 

The outfit for the night. Found some black healed sandals I forgot about. Plus, wore this shirt I haven't put on in years. The red skirt also now fits! 

Walking the pier 

Beautiful night to be outdoors. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...