Friday, June 23, 2023

Happy Friday!!

It's Friday!! I have the day off. I could have scheduled some work but I have plenty to do on my 4 day weekend. Which means I've packed a week of work into three days next week so I can take a long Holiday weekend or week!  

I have been maintaining on my weight loss instead of losing. It's been tough. Guess I need the break, but want to lose the last 10 to 15 pounds too. 

Here's what I ate yesterday

breakfast 2 cups popcorn

lunch- 3 cups popcorn, watermelon

snack - Trader joes new snacks/ Tastes. 

Dinner- shitio peppers, pork dumplings, strawberry shortcake with extra fruit

snack - more TJ snacks 

Exercise - only work from 9:30am to 1:30pm, 4 hours non-stop! Never did make it to the gym or bike. I did run errands to the store, Costco and Trader Joes. 

I'm on week #30 and I'd like to start making weight loss progress. Next week is the 4th of July, which won't be a diet week, but will still watch calories and maintain. I need to get back to actually tracking number of calories and putting it down in my Fitbit. I've been slacking on that. Plus, need to just show up for the gym. 

Here's the plan for today/Friday:

Plank/Weights

Gym: Stairs/weights

Errands - store for grape jelly

clean kitchen /organize our main level/clean bathrooms

Pay bills (H2O and Electric)

If I have time, mow back yard, put lights in trees out front and on deck, groom Zoey. 

Saturday- Monday will be spend doing the things I didn't get done today. Plus, I want to go to the Farmer market and check out a new asian/French bakery in Richfield and look for some new sandals and tops. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...