Thursday, June 15, 2023

Hastings/Happy hour

 We went to Hastings for happy hour last night. We had to pick up Steve's truck. They still don't know 100% what's wrong with it. It just doesn't start sometimes. It could be the starter but maybe something else. They wanted around $600. Steve can do that himself as it's an easy fix and will be max cost of the part around $200. 


I ended up helping Steve yesterday with a basement doing the mud on all the screw holes. In all it took me about 2 hours and I was done with all. I'll go back today and do the 2nd coat. I'm not looking forward to how busy I am today. At least it will speed up the day by being busy. 


My knee is finally feeling better and I'm able to walk normal for the 2nd day in a row. Well, maybe today is the first full day as I didn't start off 100% normal yesterday. I'm thinking next week I should be able to do stairs again. It's been a while, so not going all out and will ease back in. 


Here are a few new places I want to try! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

October Weekend.

We went back up to Sauk for the weekend on Saturday. Got our tent up and finished pulling up the dock out of the water just in time before t...