Thursday, June 15, 2023

Hastings/Happy hour

 We went to Hastings for happy hour last night. We had to pick up Steve's truck. They still don't know 100% what's wrong with it. It just doesn't start sometimes. It could be the starter but maybe something else. They wanted around $600. Steve can do that himself as it's an easy fix and will be max cost of the part around $200. 


I ended up helping Steve yesterday with a basement doing the mud on all the screw holes. In all it took me about 2 hours and I was done with all. I'll go back today and do the 2nd coat. I'm not looking forward to how busy I am today. At least it will speed up the day by being busy. 


My knee is finally feeling better and I'm able to walk normal for the 2nd day in a row. Well, maybe today is the first full day as I didn't start off 100% normal yesterday. I'm thinking next week I should be able to do stairs again. It's been a while, so not going all out and will ease back in. 


Here are a few new places I want to try! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...