Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Outdoors at much as possible!

 I do like being outdoors. Love, love summer!! I am a big fan of sleeping outdoors in our back yard tent. Yep that's right. I will sleep outdoors every chance I get. The cooler air temps are wonderful. Perfect for sleeping even though it can get a little bit chilly. I'd rather be bundled under lots of covers than hot at night. 


Found this fun memory photo of Steve. Back when we did a lot of biking. Probably time to get back into that. Well, I have to recover from my knee injury first. I did a ebike ride and of course hurt my knee again in the process of crossing the road on the last part of the easy ride yesterday. 
I did take some Advil eventually and today it feel better again, but it reminded me that even though its feeling a lot better it's still not 100% and I need to take it easy! 

Weight loss week #28. I have made zero progress in a few weeks. Other then well, maintaining. I'm still eating fruit and popcorn. One main meal a day mostly. I had been skipping breakfast, but I feel hungry  so I've been having popcorn. I probably need more protein in my diet. 

I also haven't been tracking calories, but still mindful. Since we are going out of town again. I'm going to keep tracking and being mindful. Not trying to lose but maintain and fit in exercise daily. I shouldn't feel guilty for missing a few days here and there. It just makes me feel like I'm missing out on goals and I don't want to set up a pattern of skipping. Back to the gym to at least lift weights this week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...