Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Week #27 coming to an end

 I'm ending week #27. It was a week of not much gym exercise since I hurt my knee on Memorial Day weekend running into the picnic table bench. It's almost back to normal. I am giving it at least one more day if not two before I hit up the stairs at the gym. I've really cut down on exercise since my injury. I did manage to make it to the gym a few time to lift weights. That's better then nothing. Which is what happened yesterday. I ended up not working, napping and only doing a few errands. Well, I did manage to get my entire todo list done, which was wash all sleeping bags, get all the camping stuff cleaned/sleeping bags, wash stove and utensils, reorganize and charge up the batteries, lights etc.. Plus, I cleaned our kitchen and fixed the back yard tent since it had rain water under and the rug was a bit wet inside. I needed a down day to just recover from the weekend. 

It's back to work today and a busy week at that! I'm going to try going to the gym this afternoon and lifting weights, maybe if I have time ride my ebike. 

My Fitbit was low on batteries so I never wore it over the weekend and didn't yesterday either since it was charging. I'll have to go back to wearing it today. I get a weekly report on my steps which never records the stairs at the gym. Not very accurate! It also tells me I've gained about 3 pounds every week even though I set it to weight loss and enter my calories and am under most days or in range. Not sure why it's doing this when I have set it correctly. Maybe I'm missing something? I need to write to them to add in some measurements and figure out why it's staying I'm gaining!! Makes me question why I'm even bothering with this. 



Sleeping outside in the tent is the best. It was around 58*F for the low last night which was perfect weather. It's always too hot in our house at night even with the AC and a fan. I just sleep so much better outdoors! I finally got the other zippers to fix more of our tents. I'm just waiting for the 4th and will fix them when camping. No need to set up before since that would be extra work. 

I still need to order some disco lights for camping. Just need to pick the correct ones to work with zero power. It needs to be battery or solar power. It's only a $10 investment so not much for some added fun. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...