Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Hot and humid!!

 It has been very hot here the last few days. More hot days ahead! 

Celina, Logan and I took Evan to get ice cream at the waffle bar. 

We all tried something different! 


I also went for a bike ride with Celina. We did the close to home loop but had to detour as a road was closed. 10 miles in the heat! 

Steve and I went to happy hour at the Red Rabbit in St. Paul last night. 

wings and a salad! 


I defiantly need to start dieting again and be on the losing side. Back to popcorn, watermelon and counting calories. 

Today is work in the morning. Too hot for a bike ride. doing some laundry, maybe do some returns and my auto loan payment. I could go to the gym and lift weights. Which I might just do in the afternoon instead of laying around. 

I like it hot when at the lake, but not when it's this hot and you can't even go biking or sit outside without sweating. 

We have plans to go to the State Fair Friday and it's going to be in the high 80's! Saturday cools down so that would be a better day to go when its 78*F! hum...?? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...