Wednesday, August 30, 2023

One more day!

 August is over in one more day and it's my birthday! One more day of being 54! 

I'm back to running. Starting out slow at a mile with Zoey running along with me. I'm also doing a very slow mile, might be due to Zoey stopping to pee. It's some where at 11 to 12 min mile. Not exactly 9:30 like I used to run leisurely. At least my feet feel good. Now to increase the miles slowly. My legs felt pretty sore last night with running and biking even on the e- bike! 

One last dinner with Annie before she goes back to France. She has been here for over a month. It was a nice long visit for her. It's sad to think we will never see her again. I am able to text and send snap chats to stay in touch. Thankfully, she speaks great English! 

Dieting.. I'm tracking but not staying under 1500 calories more like 2000. I'll keep trying to eat less! 




Monday Steve and I went kayaking out on Lake Marion in Lakeville. He caught some sunfish and a big northern. I didn't have much luck, the fish kept taking the bait. 

I'm not sure why we didn't fish and kayak sooner on some lakes around here. It would have been a good covid thing to do. Well, at least we can do this now. Might have to check out other places to fish. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...