Thursday, August 10, 2023

Thursday... is it my work Friday?

Steve and I checked out the Dakota Co fair yesterday. It seemed pretty empty of stuff like they used to have. It also wasn't very exciting going there since we didn't have anything entered like the baking stuff.  

We just walked through the fair in probably an hour and then left just before the down pour of rain. 

We drove to Northfield where the rain had not started yet. We had a drink in this chapel brewery's garden where I got stunk by a bee. Darn things! It did start raining shortly after we got to the 2nd brewery in town. We just played cribbage and then left to have dinner in Hampton. 

Got our wings and favorite pizza. By this time the sun was back out and everything was pretty much dried out so we sat outdoors. 

More farm animals at the fair. 
A cute photo of Madelyn I took off FB. A cute school girl here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...