Thursday, August 17, 2023

Thursday!

 I took Zero photos yesterday! Probably because all I did was work and relax. It was another weird day of work. Got to my first stop and there was road work all over the place with no where to park or get near where I had to go. I ended up just switching up my schedule and kept driving. In all I was driving to work for an hour yesterday before even starting work! Not my idea of a good start! I had a large break between work jobs, so I relaxed outside on the hammock. Which means I got zero done all day. My house needs a good kitchen clean up. I'm unmotivated to do any of it. Zoey needs a grooming which I hope to get to today! I did manage to wash all the sleeping bags from the weekend of camping. At least they are done and put away. 

We still haven't decided what to do for the weekend. It's going to be in the 90's. HOT! I want to be by the water. Most likely we will go out early and boat on Saturday. Sunday maybe wine tasting? Staying home! I might have to set up the tents to sleep outdoors all week! It does cool down, so that's a plus! Not sure what tent I want to set up. Maybe the big 3 room tent since this is probably the last year we will use it. Might as well get the most out of it before putting it in the trash. Or our dark tent that the zipper is always an issue. I tried to fix it, but it still has issues! Not exactly reliable tent to take anywhere. Again another tent for the trash. We have yet one more orig tent that has seen better days. It leaks when raining, so again why would I want to use that tent? I can't even sell them based off all the issues. Just going in the trash! 

We will replace our three room tent with one big 20 ft tent for the beach. We are down to 2 smaller tents which is fine for when we need them. I would rather just take a huge tent if there is room at a camp site. 

I need to get back to weight loss. I've been indulging far too much. Last night it was ice cream and lot of cheese yesterday. I have been eating more popcorn, watermelon, yogurt with blueberries. Just in the evening anything goes. I haven't been to the gym at all this week. My work schedule has been very busy so that's the reason. I get enough exercise as I'm exhausted! Got to get back to working out or biking/just moving! I don't want to gain the weight back and I am starting to see it creep back up. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...