Sunday, August 27, 2023

Waconia

 I had a pretty lazy Saturday morning after being at the fair Friday for 12 hours. I went back to bed for about 2 hours. Finally got moving around noon and we made plans to go to Waconia to visit some wineries. 

The wine wasn't very good. Annie said it tasted like Vinegar. Not good! 


I didn't bother with wine at the next place and just got a beer, which was good! It was a nice drive out in the country and something to do with his parents and Annie. 

Annie leaves on Sunday, Sept 3rd.  We should be home on Sunday to say goodbye to her. It will be sad to see her leave as it was nice having her here. 


I made Chicken tender hot sandwiches with toasted buns for lunch yesterday. Delicious! 
Last night, it was chilly out so I made a bon fire in the back yard after seeing our neighbors out front with their fire pit. I burned up some of the pallet that I want to get rid of. Maybe today we will burn the rest of it?? We still have a lot of branches to burn up and get rid of. This was the first bonfire we had at home this year! I'm guessing once the weather cools and the mosquitoes die off, we might have a few more. 

I've been off my weight loss diet since the end of May. Time to get back on as I can tell I've gained weight. Ugh! I haven't gained it all back, so it's time to re-start and count calories again staying in the 1000 to 1500 range. No better time then now! 

Dieting will be back to popcorn for lunch, snacks fruit/yogurt. Low cal foods and protein! Maybe it's time to make my Thai soup again?? I'd love to try it with Thai basil from the farmer market. 

I've also decided to start advertising a lot more again now that it's fall. I'll start next week after we drop off Logan at college. It's time to start making more money! Plus, its more exercise and less sit time during the day. I'll still have to find time to get to the gym. I've really been lacking there! It's either too hot, I'm tired or now it's cold in the mornings. Too many excuses and not enough reasons to ignore them and just go! 

What do we have planned for this Sunday? 
Maybe the St. Paul Farmer Market? Not really sure I want to go since we just went last week. 
I want to ebike since it's going to be 75*F today. I should go for a run at the park with Zoey. She would like that! We need to tar the driveway and I need to get some eggs and some turkey at the store. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...