Thursday, September 28, 2023

It's my Friday!

 The end of September, the last few days left! At least it's going to be in the mid 80's for the next few days. We are heading south for a few days then up to the north shore to finish off the long weekend. 

Going to Landsboro area to bike/hike and camp. We are staying at a Hipcamp where they have goats again. We stayed there last year and liked it. Just didn't like the big walnuts falling since I was afraid of the car getting hit or the tent. It could make a big dent! They are letting us pick a spot to camp on the grass by their pond. A much better option to be on grass too and not in the woods. It also might rain at night making their road muddy into the woods. If we camp on the grass, we won't have to deal with the mud at all. 

We will come home on Sunday and set up for car camping and will leave right away for the North shore. I just need to get all ready to go when we get home so it's a quick turn over. We won't be brining the bikes, only doing hiking and enjoying the fall colors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...