Monday, September 25, 2023

Last week of September!

 It's the last week of September. 

I sent Kendra info for the Hotz Farm in Eagan. It's a cute small farm that had some fun little kid activities. 

Steve and I got dressed in Vikings shirts and went to Back Channel Brewery to watch the Viking lose. At least it was a nice afternoon sitting outdoors watching the game in a fun atmosphere. 

Took Zoey for a walk at Lebanon around the lakes. 


Some fall colors. 

I finally got to see some goats, sheep and alpcas. 

We tried a new bakery. Marc Hue Patisserie. It was just okay. Not very flaky. I'd rate it a 4 out of 10. 
Also it's been 7 years of wanting to go to this free Art Museum on the Uof M east bank campus. 

Street view of the colors starting to change. 




Finally but the screen up on the sliding door to keep out the bugs. Works pretty good. Should have put this sooner. 
Went to Evan's soccer game on Thursday and brought Madelyn some pom poms to cheer on her brother. 
Tried a few pumpkin spice coffees, Starbucks was the best, followed by Mcd's and then Caribou. I have yet to try Dunkin's or Wendy's. It's on my todo list. 























No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...