Monday, October 30, 2023

21!!

Logan will turn 21 in a few days. It's a bummer he is at school and we won't be able to celebrate with him. 

I will be putting together a birthday package to mail him this week. Plus, will give him cash to buy what he wants. I screen shot some photos he posted on Instagram from his past weekend. I'll have to post when my photos decide to upload. 

We had a fun weekend. Went to Madelyn's preschool party Friday night. Saturday we checked out the New Mexican grocery store in AV, and then went to get a turkey in Cannon falls stopping at a few breweries along the way. 
 
Sunday we went to Kaia's house warming party where we filled out post cards for voting on the school board members. I also mowed the front yard, mulching up the leaves. We watched some of the football game/ Vikings VS Packers and that was about it. 

Tomorrow is Halloween. We are going to play Bingo, not handing out candy since Zoey is hard to manage with all the kids at the door etc. We would rather avoid that whole issue. 

It's another few chilly fall days below normal 40/50 degree temps. We will get back up into the 40's by mid week! Thankfully, no snow yet! It sure was overly cold this weekend! Halloween is going to be a cold one too with wind! 

It's just working this week, going to the gym and doing a few house project, mulching the leave and doing paint touch ups. I'll be doing more advertising the end of the week, when it's not windy or raining. We also have zero plans for the weekend as of right now. I'm always on the lookout for something to do. Maybe just a back yard bonfire? 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...